There is truly nothing like a good book. With long days indoors and lots of screen time, the world of books can help you escape and relax. Team LT has been travelling the world, discovering interesting people, and learning new skills all through books. Like many others, we are looking to expand our reading list and explore different genres, so we turned to our trusty Tint Fam! Check out the list below for a reading list curated by you and for you! Maybe you’ll find a new favorite?!?
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- The Right Swipe: A Novel by Alisha Rai
- A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling
- Daisy Jones and The Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng
- The Matchmaker’s List by Sonya Lalli
- Born a Crime by Trevor Noah
- A Place For Us by Fatima Farheen Mirza
With all of these suggestions, the Tint Fam could totally start a book club! There is so much to read, and this list definitely helped narrow down our search. A few of these books are being adapted for the big screen; it would be so fun to see how the film industry interprets these works. Let us know in the comments if you have other suggestions!