Hey Tint Fam, today’s blog post is from our Founder, Deepica, who is talking all about what’s in her makeup bag! Keep reading to find out what she has to say…
- Fenty Gloss Bomb - The perfect neutral gloss for all skin tones.
- Thrive Causemetics Mascara - It makes my lashes look double the length and a percentage of sales goes to women in need! Can't get better than that.
- Persona Identity Palette - The colors in this palette were made specifically to cater to brown eyes! I've never seen a palette made like this before! I feel heard.
- Huestick - for all obvious reasons… I've been wearing FOUND as my everyday, eye, cheek and lip with the Fenty Gloss Bomb over it.
- Path Mcgrath Foundation - The must-have medium coverage foundation that makes my skin look like dewy perfection.
- Benefit Cosmetics Brow Set - I already have pretty full brows but they need to be tamed… this brow set keeps them in place all day!
- Josie Maran Argan Infinity - This product came into my life out of nowhere and it's one of those things I didn't know I needed in my life, and then it entered and I can't live without it.
- Deepa Lashes - I don't wear lashes often but when I do, I wear these cruelty-free ones!
- Cuyana Makeup Bag - This is a collaboration bag between my dear friend Daniel Martin and a brand I love, founded by two women of color, Cuyana. I love the royal blue color!
And that’s all I have in my makeup bag -- simple and sweet! xo Deepica